1. What carrier can I use the phone with?
Answer: The product title will contain the name of the carrier the phone can be used with. The description as well will contain this information.
2. What does unlocked mean?
Answer: An unlocked cell phone can be used on all GSM carriers around the world. Such carriers include: AT&T, T-mobile, Telus, and many more GSM carriers.
3. What accessories do we get with our purchase?
Answer: What ever accessories are included in the purchase will be displayed in the product description.
1. What information do I provide to get the unlock code?
Answer: When purchasing the unlock code for your specific model phone please include the IMEI number, model number of the phone, carrier, and country of the carrier. Without this information we can not process your order.
2. How do I get my blackberry’s IMEI number?
Answer: On your phone go to the dialer and dial *#06# and the IMEI number will pop up.
3. How do I find the model number of my phone?
Answer: Take out your phone’s battery and you’ll see the model number there.
4. When do I get my unlock code?
Answer: You’ll recieve the unlock code within 20 minutes of purchase within normal business hours of 7AM-11PM.
5. How do I get the unlock code?
Answer: You’ll recieve the unlock code via the email address you provide during your purchase.
6. How do I enter the unlock code?
– Using the menu go to Options -> Advance options -> Sim card
– While holding the SHIFT key, type MEPD or (MEPPD for Vodafone Handsets)
– You should now see the five locking categories listed.
– While holding the SHIFT KEY, type MEP2 or (MEPP2 for Vodafone handsets)
– Release the shift key.
– You are now prompted to enter the Network MEP code (it will also state how many attempts left)
– Enter the code
– Enter Return/Enter
– The device should then be unlocked
7. What’s a new security unlock code and does my blackberry require it?
If your blackberry requires a new security unlock code then we will email you information regarding the code and the pricing.
8. What happens if my unlock code does not work?
Answer: We guarantee your unlock code will work if you provided us with the correct IMEI number and correct model number. If it still doesn’t work we will need video proof of this inorder to issue you a refund for this product.
If you have any other questions please call: 786-471-8021 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org